Members from Intercruises’ Asia-Pacific teams and the Global Platform gathered in Siem Reap (Cambodia) for a four-day workshop to prepare for the 2017/2018 season. The workshop was held at the Le Meridien Angkor hotel, where participants discussed strategy going forward and engaged in various team building activities.
Speakers & Presentations
Jianfeng Tong, Deputy General Manager at RCCL China, was invited as a special guest speaker for the workshop. Also presenting at the workshop was:
- Isaac Vidales, Regional Manager Asia
- Martin Bidgood, Regional Manager Australia
- Julianne Yee, Operations Manager Asia
- Carmen Morosan, Global Shorex Manager
- Nora Ahmad Sulhan, Regional Support Executive
- Duncan Cody, Commercial Analysis Manager
- Sue Yates, Turnaround Services Manager Australia
- Errol Chicano, Product Manager Asia
- Stephen Riveria, Product Manager Australia
- James Coughlan, Shore Excursion Manager Australia
Team Building Activites:
There were a number of CSR and team building activities organized for the workshop, including volunteering at a local school – with more than 30 Intercruises employees lending a hand to build fences and repaint a modest playground. The team also planted rice (supervised by local farmers) – after everything had been completed, Intercruises donated their uniforms to the local community. The team also visited Angkor Wat, the largest religious monument in the world, on a site that spans more than 160 hectares and was the backdrop to the hit action movie, Tomb Raider.