Cruise Special Events is a new product being offered by Intercruises, in collaboration with sister company Pacific World, also part of the Hotelbeds Group . There are two categories:
- Ship Christenings: Full coordination of all organizations contracted for a vessel naming ceremony, from pre-event logistics and authorizations, to catering, AV and liaison with local VIPs
- VIP Shorex: Experiences involving more complex set-up and planning. May involve exclusive venue access, transfers, audio-visual requirements, live entertainment, fireworks
While Intercruises has always provided these services in part, through closer collaboration with the MICE specialists at Pacific World, a more comprehensive service can now be offered, which can be broken down into three core areas:
- Event Set-up: Entertainment, Audio-Visual, Catering, Marketing Support and general set-up tasks, such as furniture, decoration or staging.
- Hospitality Options: Staffing, Transportation, Accommodation and Local Connections – i.e. leveraging the relationships of the local teams to make introductions, send invitations or manage local protocol.
- Port Coordination: Site Management, Authorizations, Security and Logistics
Intercruises and Pacific World have already collaborated on various events, such as the Regent Seven Seas Explorer christening in Monaco, the Oceania Riviera christening in Barcelona and the Seabourn Encore christening in Singapore, with potential for further christenings to be handled during the rest of 2017.
“With a record 89 ships on order for the next ten years, a number that continues to grow, we are aiming to become the global leader in ship christenings, positioning ourselves as a specialist that can provide a comprehensive service, enabled through the port and cruise industry expertise of Intercruises, and the event expertise of Pacific World.” Said Serafin Blazquez, Global Port Agency Manager.
For more information, contact email@example.com