Costa Rica’s Raimond Barquero represented Intercruises at this year’s FCCA Conference – a four-day event held in Puerto Rico designed to foster a better understanding of the inner workings of the cruise industry and help attendees improve their cruise tourism business.
While there, Raimond met with key shorex decision makers to establish a working rapport and discuss potential new day programs from various ports in Costa Rica. Executives met by Raimond included:
- Valentina Pietropaolo – MSC Cruises
- Mike Busch – Holland America Group
- Hein Erasmus –Carnival Cruise Lines
- Penny Zeilman – Royal Caribbean Cruises
- Christine Manjencic – Norwegian Cruise Line
- Lisa Jensen – Princess & Holland America