- Seatrade Cruise Med is the second largest cruise industry trade show, taking place every two years in a different location and attracting approximately 1500-2000 travel professionals.
- CLIA Port & Destination Summit is an annual one day event for CLIA members, which brings together senior cruise line executives, port authorities and ground handlers for a day of debate and knowledge sharing. View photos from the event.
- Tenerife team commended for superb service at cruise industry events
- Barcelona team pick up Innovative Shorex Award
- Mark Robinson discusses Port/City Relationship on VIP panel
- Biggest ever Intercruises event presence in Tenerife
(All photos at the bottom of the page)
Intercruises Tenerife: The local team handled staffing, transfers and hotels for both the CLIA Port & Destination Summit and Seatrade Cruise Med. We received stellar feedback from both clients (CLIA & Seatrade), as well as numerous cruise industry stakeholders, highlighting the proactive and professional attitude of the team, as well as the friendliness of our staff. To quote a key contact from Seatrade “Your team made our job easy and helped us put on an event of which we can be proud”.
A huge well done to Intercruises Tenerife and on behalf of the Marketing & Communications Department, and massive thanks to Jane Rasmussen, Karin Johanssen, Ana Balhanas and all the Tenerife team!
Seatrade Innovative Shorex Award: Congratulations to the Intercruises Barcelona team on winning the most prestigious cruise industry shorex award for the Hidden City homeless guide tour. More information.
Port/City Relationship: Mark Robinson joined cruise line executives from RCCL, MSC and CCO, as well as representatives from French Riviera Ports and a global port operator to discuss how the relationship between cruise lines, ports and destinations is evolving – you can view all the panel presentations here (User: Seatrade Cruise Med / Password: Santa Cruz)
“This is basically an Intercruises event”: Said by a cruise line executive, this quote highlighted the presence of Intercruises in Tenerife:
- CLIA Port & Destination Forum: Official Logistics Partner providing Staffing and Transfers, as well as Mark Robinson taking part in a panel discussion on Itinerary Planning. Virginia Quintairos also attended the event, which was followed by an exclusive dinner where Mark and Virginia were joined by Simon O’Sullivan.
- Seatrade Cruise Med: Official Staffing, Transfers & Hotel Supplier, following a the successful completion of a tender process last year. Intercruises was also the lanyard sponsor and had one of the most prominent exhibition booths at the event.
- PR: The leading cruise industry publications featured Intercruises representatives discussing shore excursions: