Intercruises attended Europe’s premier cruise and rivercruise trade event, Seatrade Europe. Held every two years, the conference attracted the “Who’s Who” of the cruise industry for a week of networking and discussion. Intercruises highlights from the event include:
- Sustainable Stand: A brand new sustainable and fully recyclable stand
- Mark Conference Discussion: Intercruises’ Mark Robinson speaks on Contingency Planning
A STAND FOR SUSTAINABILITY
This year Intercruises designed a brand new stand made entirely from recyclable cardboard:
- FIVE TIMES LESS CO2 – When compared to traditional stand building materials
- COMPLETELY RECYLABLE – Can be recycled up to SEVEN TIMES
- CORE VALUES – The inspiration came from Intercruises’ core value to “implement and promote the use of sustainable ways of working.”
- INTERQUIZ THEME: Stand Artwork included questions from the Seatrade Europe editions of the InterQuiz. Play Day 1 and Day 2 InterQuizzes Today!
Arantxa Garcia, Head of Sustainable Development, had some positive words for Intercruises’ new stand:
This is the perfect example of how to show our commitment to sustainability to all our stakeholders. By using this stand our colleagues, clients and suppliers can see “first hand” how Intercruises incorporates sustainability into its strategic planning
PREPARE FOR THE UNEXPECTED WITH MARK
Mark Robinson, Intercruises’ Managing Director, was invited to the CLIA Port & Destination Summit to speak on “Contingency Planning – Ground Handler & Port Agent Support” . Taking place the day before Seatrade Europe, the Summit provided a unique platform for Intercruises team and more than 25 cruise line executives to network and share an open dialogue on crucial industry related topics.