The ShoreX Factor submission deadline has been extended by one week to April 24th (previously April 17th).
Last year Northern Europe won the Intercruises ShoreX Factor with their Game of Thrones experience, while Asia’s Tra Que Village & Lantern Making tour (a ShoreX Factor finalist) came runner-up in the coveted Seatrade Insider Innovative Shorex Award 2014.
Follow the instructions below to get involved and help Intercruises find its most innovative shore excursion.
How it Works:
- Nominate your most innovative shore excursion by sending it your region’s “ShoreX Factor Regional Judge” (listed below)
- The “ShoreX Factor Regional Judges” will put forward the three best excursions received from their region
- The “ShoreX Factor Global Judges” (Mark, Olga, Antoni and Noreen) will then decide which tours will make the Final Five!
- Intercruises’ worldwide team will then have the chance to vote and decide which tour has the ShoreX Factor
- All nominated tours (nominated by the ShoreX Factor Regional Judges) will be entered for the Seatrade Insider Innovative Shorex Award, presented at Seatrade Europe 2015.
The ShoreX Factor Regional Judges:
- Asia: Carmen Morosan, Regional Product Manager Asia
- Australia: James Coughlan, Regional Product Manager Australia
- Emerging Markets: Elena Garcia, Account Executive Emerging Markets
- Med: Deborah Vega, Regional Product Manager Mediterranean
- North America & Caribbean: Robert Blythman, Senior Director, Shore Excursions, North America
- Northern Europe: Joe Randall, Manager, Shore Excursions – UK & Ireland and Karla Diaz, Operations & Product Executive
- ShoreX Factor Winner: The team that created the tour will receive Amazon vouchers (or local equivalent) to the value of €200
- ShoreX Factor Runner-Up: The team that created the tour will receive Amazon vouchers (or local equivalent) to the value of €100
- Seatrade Award Winner: A Special Prize (disclosed at a later date) will be awarded to the team that created the tour should Intercruises win this year’s Seatrade Insider Innovative Shorex Award
Conditions & Format:
- Entries should consist of:
- The current English tour description used during liaison with cruise lines…. OR
- 200 word description in English
- The shorex must have been created or operated for the first time since July 2014